Boulevard ELC - Windaroo Services
- High quality education and early childhood services
- For children aged between 6 weeks and 5 years
- Open between 6:30am and 6:30pm everyday (except weekends and public holidays)
- Clean, safe, friendly and nurturing environment
- Nutritious meals provided
- Qualified and accredited teachers
- Long Day Care
- Adequate fun time and play time in a safe environment
- Care and comfort
- Interaction to improve social skills
- Culturally diverse and inclusive practices
- Approved kindergarten program
- Government CCB funding available
- Nappies provided
My vision as a Centre Manager is to work in partnership with families and my team to create an environment that supports children’s learning and development, a place where all children feel comfortable and confident within themselves to explore and grow at their own pace. I believe that every child is unique and every child should be given the freedom and space to become whatever they wish to become.
Each and every day is very different and I take great pride in guiding my team to ensure that our centre is supporting the children that we care for.
I believe that the first five years of each child’s life is their foundation and I love to see each child within the centre grow and move through their stages of development. It is so special and it is a privilege to be a part of their life, to see children discover for the first time, to see their smiling face when they see something funny, for children to dance to their favourite music freely and to share the excitement of a child creating something they are truly proud of, they are priceless moments that I treasure and that is why I have dedicated the last 22 years to the childcare industry.
I started my career as a volunteer and worked my way to being an Assistant, Group Leader, Assistant Centre Manager then completing my qualifications to Advanced Diploma level and now have made my journey to being the Centre Manager of The Boulevard Early Learning Centre Windaroo.
I am proud to be a part of the childcare industry and I am dedicated to growing and learning alongside the children in my care and the team that I lead and support.
I welcome you to visit our unique centre and to join us in loads of laughter and learning.